Dogs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ruff-day-meme.jpg

Yes, german shorthair pointer, vizsla, , and a dalmation. the last two are my daughters (dogsitting for her). We did previously have a vizsla and IF we have another dog, we'll have another. Great breed.
Beautiful. I love them too. My in-laws had one, and she was sure a worker in the uplands and grouse woods. In fact she ran my poor city-labs ragged, always had to spend several days recovering when they got back to Chicago from the northwoods, lol.

Beautiful. I love them too. My in-laws had one, and she was sure a worker in the uplands and grouse woods. In fact she ran my poor city-labs ragged, always had to spend several days recovering when they got back to Chicago from the northwoods, lol.
The GSP is the worker here. Endless energy, and a real SERIOUS hunter.

There are toys they won't tear up. We went through tons of them, the dogs tearing out the squeaker heart in hours. Then my wife found the ones that last.

The squirrels are really good, except when they are small they get under couches, then fido cries, then you get to be the hero.
we've found toys by an estonian company that uses suede leather, it's great for durability, they are filled with bamboo fiber, so harmless even after they break:
https://nufnufpets.com/nufnuf-collection-97-en.htm/dogs-20-en.htm/toys-32-en.htm

Latest posts

Back