Hello!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Choipifer

Reaction score
Hello, I recently got into making meads and ciders after getting a homebrew kit for me and girlfriends anniversary... Admittedly it was more just for me lol. I've made a couple batches, one mead(turned out bad, smelled like sulfur... Pretty sure it's because the temp was highly variable), a cider(ended up tasting just like apple juice, and made me learn what a bottle bomb was lol), and now a blood orange mead that is currently in the works and and has only had one fermentation explosion but it otherwise looking good. I don't get to use my degree at my job but this is satisfying my scientific curiosity as well as my love of creativity. I found myself on this forum several times while trying to figure out what I was doing wrong so I made an account :)

Welcome. This is the best hobby j can think of. It's still fun even after many years, tasty, and you get to enjoy the results instead of some hobbies where you just put it on a shelf and forget about it.

Back