When you can’t decide what hops to get, get ‘em all!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spivey24

Reaction score
Ok maybe I put a few too many hops in my cart at YVH, and maybe I had a few too many when I did it, but I figure next years hops won’t be out for quite a while, so what’s the difference if they sit in my fridge or theirs.

CD4586C9-5395-4926-9DC8-314074BD55C4.jpeg

Psssh...those are only 2oz packages. You don't have a problem. I won't even tell you how many pounds of hops I have in my Hop Freezer. Now I have to look up "McKenzie" hops :).

Psssh...those are only 2oz packages. You don't have a problem. I won't even tell you how many pounds of hops I have in my Hop Freezer. Now I have to look up "McKenzie" hops :).

Love the 2oz packages! All my recipes now magically take 2oz of hops at each step. Tried McKenzie on a dry hop last purchase and liked it. Have another one dry hopping now and will see if it worked again. I like getting a few “experimental” hops each purchase.

That your wife is going to murder you in your sleep?

(Depends on the location and general use of your fridge, of course.)

Ah, luckily it’s a beer/ overflow fridge in the garage. It filled all the crispers plus some overflow.

Latest posts

Back