• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maryland 16x16 nema rated boxes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PleasantValleyHops

Reaction score
These are all brand new boxes ready for some control panel guts in them. image.jpg

timmber said:
What price $$$

Sorry hbt ap kept closing when i would go to post. I have 3 total enclosures. 2 are 16x16. And i have 1 12x12. The one pictured is the 12x12. Below is the 16x16

image-1596947987.jpg

image-2220049703.jpg

As far as price goes. Shippin will be at whatever it cost to ship. And taking offers on the boxes.

giraffeman said:
How Much?, (price). And what size

Prices are for the

16x16x6-$75 each
12x12x6-$50

These are asking prices. These are way below what tey cost and are worth so please no low balls please.

PleasantValleyHops said:
Prices are for the

16x16x6-$75 each
12x12x6-$50

These are asking prices. These are way below what tey cost and are worth so please no low balls please.

New prices. 50$ 16x16
$40- 12x12

Have 2 of the 16 x 16 x 6 boxes left. $40 and buyer pays shipping. These are brand new still in boxes. Help me clear my basement out. Will trade for secondary regulators.

I'll buy a 16x16 if you have one still, can provide a fed ex shipper to you to make it easy ship. Let me know.

I'll take the 16x16x6 shipped ups ground to 60714. Send me payment info.

Thanks

I prefer to only use paypal.

[email protected]

Please include a not with conplete shipping address and any other info that will help me
Thanks

I'll buy a 16x16 if you have one still, can provide a fed ex shipper to you to make it easy ship. Let me know.

Also. Paypal is
[email protected]

Please same instruction as above. As soon as i see the totals in my account i will ship and declare these items as sold.

Thanks
Dan carroll

Money sent, let me know if you received it

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Home Brew mobile app

No prob, Just felt like complaining. :mug:

I will be giving cshelden til 10 am to send funds for the box. If it is not recieved by then it will officially available again. I will keep thid all posted by 10

Back