What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't make jokes about my mom anymore? dammit.

cawfeh whilst I try to figure out a trial run of the future Wil Wheaton's Billy Klubb's Berry Puncher Stout.

Infantile dick jokes and "your mom" comments are over the line. This thread is a hollow shell of what the OP intended. While I understand that things change over time, and the thread was intentionally moved to DRMM in order to allow a certain amount of leeway, enough is enough. Clean it up.

I read almost every post and i never notice any you momma joke. Maybe a dick joke because most of us are guys with a few exceptions. This always seems out of the blue ever time one of the moderator post. I dont see why be so hotile. We are all adults

Marris Otter/Mosaic SMaSH.

Looking for dry hop recommendations for my next MO/Mosaic SMaSH - wanna change it up a bit but didn't decide until just now.

Thoughts? Thinking Citra.

Marris Otter/Mosaic SMaSH.

Looking for dry hop recommendations for my next MO/Mosaic SMaSH - wanna change it up a bit but didn't decide until just now.

Thoughts? Thinking Citra.

Citra and Mosaic are so similar it's not even worth it to combine them, at least to me. I'd go Amarillo or even a NZ/Aus tropical bomb. Millennium has really interesting berry and tropical notes too.

Anything but Citra.

Citra and Mosaic are so similar it's not even worth it to combine them, at least to me. I'd go Amarillo or even a NZ/Aus tropical bomb. Millennium has really interesting berry and tropical notes too.

Anything but Citra.

Noted.

Too late :D Figured I wouldn't bother making a thread to go ahead and do what I was already planning on.

Next time.

Or I could just add Amarillo and make it something really special.

I read almost every post and i never notice any you momma joke. Maybe a dick joke because most of us are guys with a few exceptions. This always seems out of the blue ever time one of the moderator post. I dont see why be so hotile. We are all adults

You have a short memory. I've banned members because of their jackassery in this thread. This isn't the tap room, go there to engage in that sort of conversation.

Okay, who are we talking about.

@jonmohno

I reported his post from last night. Ever since he blamed the death of Remmy's young relative on vaccinations I report him every time he pops up here with an offensive post. He is the only person I've ever reported. I guess I should try out the ignore feature.

Sorry everybody.

@jonmohno

I reported his post from last night. Ever since he blamed the death of Remmy's young relative on vaccinations I report him every time he pops up here with an offensive post. He is the only person I've ever reported. I guess I should try out the ignore feature.

Sorry everybody.

Oh yeah. That guy.

Okay I'm happy.

@jonmohno

Sorry everybody.

That's BS on a number of levels. Good call.

You have a short memory. I've banned members because of their jackassery in this thread. This isn't the tap room, go there to engage in that sort of conversation.

Now attacking me? No i do not have a short memory. I know people have been banned here. That is a rare thing and those peolple are not around. I havent seen anything like that recently. Leave us alone and contact to people that are causing trouble.

Consider that problem solved.

I do find the air of exclusivity in your comment a bit off putting, however.

Thank you for resolving that. Sorry if my comment came out sounding like that, it was meant more that he only comes in once in a great while trying to cause trouble. I should have phrased it differently.

Gas station cappuccino. Gotta go get daughter from gymnastics.

Latest posts

Back